Download OBB File for PUBG Beta 0.9.0 APK
Updated: October 11, 2018
You are about to download the obb data file (game data) for PUBG Beta apk v0.9.0. BETA PUBG ... Please be aware that PUBG Beta v0.9.0 need one obb file: the main obb file (main.9450.com.tencent.igce.obb).
Download and install the main obb file (apk expansion file)
Please follow the steps below carefully to install main obb file:
- You shoud have downloaded and installed the apk file of PUBG Beta v0.9.0 firstly.
- And do remember not to run app or play game if you have not instlled obb file.
- Download the main obb file main.9450.com.tencent.igce.obb from Userscloud or Rapidgator.
- You'll download a zip file named 'main.9450.com.tencent.igce.obb.zip' or an obb file named 'main.9450.com.tencent.igce.obb'.
- You'd better verify the size and checksum of the zip file before using it:
►Zip file size: 1432.41 MB
►Zip file MD5 hash: EE3380C3E5647F69E083BCA09998D33D
►Zip file SHA-256 hash: 977FDEA4285EA73CEE41EE1D86F21D9B54412D829D1380D502344EB87F157E7B
- If you download a zip file, use a file manager such as Total Commander to unzip or extract it to get the main obb file firstly:
►main.9450.com.tencent.igce.obb (1468.55 MB)
- Copy or move 'main.9450.com.tencent.igce.obb' file to the required right location on your SD card:
If there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder (case-sensitive) manually on your SD card.
- The full/absolute path of the main obb file for PUBG Beta should look like the following path:
- And now the PUBG Beta main obb file is installed successfully.