Wire Private Messenger APK 3.10.439 Free Download
Updated: April 26, 2018
Wire Private Messenger version 3.10.439 release notes:
- History backup lets you take all the conversations, images, videos and files with you when you get a new phone. More details in medium.com/@wireapp.
- Some users could not enter the application by phone login, either when asked for a password or to remove a device.
- It was possible to lose your history if you changed your email address while logged out of the Android client.
- Calls for some devices were not connecting properly.
- Various other bugs.
Download Wire Private Messenger apk 3.10.439 for Android 4.2 and up:
Choose a server location to download the apk file:
Please verify the apk file integrity after you download:
• Signature: apk file signature & certificate info
• Size: 20381189 bytes (19.44 MB)
• MD5: 06C8C10799B67627A598338DB22A14A9
After you get the Wire Private Messenger 3.10.439 apk file (com.wire-3.10.439-APK4Fun.com.apk), move it to your Android phone's SD card and then your file manager to browse, install & enjoy it.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Wire Private Messenger (com.wire) is the trademark of the developer Wire Swiss GmbH. All apk files on APK4Fun are only for home or personal use.
Other apk options for Wire Private Messenger (Version History)
Need old versions of com.wire? Download the old apk files now:
- Wire Private Messenger 3.10.435 APK (Updated: April 20, 2018)
- Wire Private Messenger 3.9.428 APK (Updated: April 4, 2018)
- Wire Private Messenger 3.8.412 APK (Updated: March 12, 2018)
- Wire Private Messenger 3.7.398 APK (Updated: February 21, 2018)
- Wire Private Messenger 3.6.391 APK (Updated: January 25, 2018)
- Wire Private Messenger 3.4.382 APK (Updated: December 20, 2017)
- Wire Private Messenger 3.3.374 APK (Updated: November 10, 2017)
- Wire Private Messenger 3.2.373 APK (Updated: November 6, 2017)
- Wire Private Messenger 3.1.369 APK (Updated: October 26, 2017)
- Wire Private Messenger 3.0.366 APK (Updated: October 17, 2017)