You are about to download the Facebook Pages Manager 188.8.131.52.81 apk file for Android 5.0 and up: Connect with your audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages with the Facebook Pages Manager app. Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages now ...
Please note that the Facebook Pages Manager apk file v184.108.40.206.81 is the original apk file obtained from the official Google Play server. It DOES NOT contain any mod, cheat, crack or unlimited gold patch. You could now read more about Facebook Pages Manager app, review app permissions or choose a server to download it.
Facebook Pages Manager version 220.127.116.11.81 release notes >
- Fixed issues with startup for devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
Check out apk file info before download >
Download Facebook Pages Manager apk 18.104.22.168.81 for Android 5.0 and up >
More about Facebook Pages Manager 22.214.171.124.81 apk >
Facebook Pages Manager (com.facebook.pages.app) is a free and useful Business app published by Facebook: Manage your Facebook Page, right from your phone. With the Pages Manager app you can stay informed and ... Read more >
After you get the Facebook Pages Manager 126.96.36.199.81 apk file (com.facebook.pages.app-188.8.131.52.81-APK4Fun.com.apk), move it to your Android phone's SD card and then your file manager to browse, install & enjoy it.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Facebook Pages Manager is the trademark of the developer Facebook. All apk files on APK4Fun are only for home or personal use.
Other apk options for Facebook Pages Manager (Version History)
Need old versions of com.facebook.pages.app? Download the old apk files now:
- Facebook Pages Manager 184.108.40.206.82 APK (Updated: July 9, 2018)
- Facebook Pages Manager 220.127.116.11.82 APK (Updated: July 3, 2018)
- Facebook Pages Manager 18.104.22.168.85 APK (Updated: June 25, 2018)
- Facebook Pages Manager 22.214.171.124.104 APK (Updated: June 20, 2018)
- Facebook Pages Manager 126.96.36.199.87 APK (Updated: June 9, 2018)