Microsoft To-Do APK 1.19.41 Free Download
Updated: November 30, 2017
Microsoft To-Do version 1.19.41 release notes:
- We’ve optimized our app memory use for better performance and fewer crashes.
- Speaking of fewer crashes, we also fixed a couple. You should now be able to schedule reminders and review Suggestions without an interruption.
- Our dropdown menu in Suggestions is now accessible to screen reader users.
- We’d love your feedback. Let us know what you think on UserVoice or via the in-app contact form.
Download Microsoft To-Do apk 1.19.41 for Android 4.4 and up:
Choose a server location to download the apk file:
Please verify the apk file integrity after you download:
• Size: 12120582 bytes (11.56 MB)
• MD5: B15215F363F3CF96B1CAAB31BD236B45
Microsoft To-Do is a free and useful Productivity app by Microsoft Corporation: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it's ... Read more >
After you get the Microsoft To-Do 1.19.41 apk file (com.microsoft.todos-1.19.41-APK4Fun.com.apk), move it to your Android phone's SD card and then your file manager to browse, install & enjoy it.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Microsoft To-Do (com.microsoft.todos) is the trademark of the developer Microsoft Corporation. All apk files on APK4Fun are only for home or personal use.
Other apk options for Microsoft To-Do (Version History)
Need old versions of com.microsoft.todos? Download the old apk files now:
- Microsoft To-Do 1.18.40 APK (Updated: November 16, 2017)
- Microsoft To-Do 1.17.39 APK (Updated: November 2, 2017)
- Microsoft To-Do 1.16.36 APK (Updated: October 17, 2017)
- Microsoft To-Do 1.13.34 APK (Updated: September 7, 2017)
- Microsoft To-Do 1.12.32 APK (Updated: August 28, 2017)
- Microsoft To-Do 1.11.29 APK (Updated: Aug 10, 2017)
- Microsoft To-Do 1.9.26 APK (Updated: Jul 17, 2017)
- Microsoft To-Do 1.8.23 APK (Updated: Jun 29, 2017)
- Microsoft To-Do 1.7.21 APK (Updated: Jun 14, 2017)
- Microsoft To-Do 1.6.20 APK (Updated: Jun 2, 2017)