Nine Worlds APK 1.5.1 Free Download
Updated: December 20, 2017
You are about to download the Nine Worlds 1.5.1 apk file for Android 4.1 and up: This is an adventure platform game of epic proportions filled with lore of the Vikings and the old Norse gods. Jump, chop, spin and stab to defeat monsters, avoid traps and collect coins, gems and other valuable items ...
Please note that the Nine Worlds apk file v1.5.1 is the original apk file obtained from the official Google Play server. It DOES NOT contain any mod, cheat, crack or unlimited gold patch. You could now read more about Nine Worlds app, review app permissions or choose a server to download it.
Nine Worlds version 1.5.1 release notes >
- I have gone through all feedback, thank you so much! You guys are the best!
- Game over
- When you run out of lives you do not have to start from the beginning anymore.
- Your progress is saved and you start from your latest checkpoint.
- You are no longer stunned and unable to make actions when you take damage.
- Attack hit box is tweaked so there should no longer be any missed attacks
- To make the learning curve less steep you now start the game with two extra hearths
Check out apk file info before download >
Download Nine Worlds apk 1.5.1 for Android 4.1 and up >
More about Nine Worlds 1.5.1 apk >
Nine Worlds (com.aperico.game.platformer) is a free and fun Adventure game published by Aperico Software: Astounding and undoubtedly epic, Nine Worlds Adventure - A Viking Saga is the ultimate adventure platform ... Read more >
After you get the Nine Worlds 1.5.1 apk file (com.aperico.game.platformer-1.5.1-APK4Fun.com.apk), move it to your Android phone's SD card and then your file manager to browse, install & enjoy it.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Nine Worlds is the trademark of the developer Aperico Software. All apk files on APK4Fun are only for home or personal use.
Other apk options for Nine Worlds (Version History)
Need old versions of com.aperico.game.platformer? Download the old apk files now: