Fake Notifications APK 1.3.0 Free Download
Updated: November 18, 2016
You are about to download the Fake Notifications 1.3.0 apk file for Android 4.0.3 and up: Easy and quick way to create and display your own, fake notifications ...
Please note that the Fake Notifications apk file v1.3.0 is the original apk file obtained from the official Google Play server. It DOES NOT contain any mod, cheat, crack or unlimited gold patch. You could now read more about Fake Notifications app or choose a server to download it.
Fake Notifications version 1.3.0 release notes >
- = Version 1.3.0 =
- LARGE IMAGE ICONS you can now upload your own images!
- Ads removed once for all
- Rotation unlocked for both smartphones and tablets
- You can now preview your changes in editing screen
- 42 new icons
- New startup screen
- Minor bugfixes & improvements
- = Version 1.2.1 =
- 12 new Icons
- Updated Googleicon
Check out apk file info before download >
• APK file: com.matusmak.fakenotifications-1.3.0-APK4Fun.com.apk
• Signature: verify apk signature & certificate
• Size: 2993092 bytes (2.85 MB)
• MD5: C8D8925601BCE9C64E06BD7934130587
• SHA1: A81883C60C62E041D812055E7CCA8F1A6FA5047C
Download Fake Notifications apk 1.3.0 for Android 4.0.3 and up >
More about Fake Notifications 1.3.0 apk >
Fake Notifications (com.matusmak.fakenotifications) is a free and useful Tools app published by Matúš Makatura: It doesn't matter, if you need developer tool, or just easy way to troll your friend, Fake Notifications ... Read more >
After you get the Fake Notifications 1.3.0 apk file (com.matusmak.fakenotifications-1.3.0-APK4Fun.com.apk), move it to your Android phone's SD card and then your file manager to browse, install & enjoy it.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Fake Notifications is the trademark of the developer Matúš Makatura. All apk files on APK4Fun are only for home or personal use.
Other apk options for Fake Notifications (Version History)
Need old versions of com.matusmak.fakenotifications? Download the old apk files now: