Symfonium for Android
More About Symfonium App
Symfonium Description: Important: This is a paid application with a free trial to ensure continuous updates without tons of bothering ads. It does not allow you to play or download media that you do not own.
Symfonik is a simple and modern music player, with an unique vision to be your central control point for your music. Add multiple media providers (Your local device, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Kodi) then play your music on any supported player (Your local device, Chromecast, UPnP, DLNA, Kodi).
• Consolidate all your music from different media providers (Android, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Kodi) in an fast, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Cast your music to Chromecast or UPnP/DLNA devices.
• Cache your media for offline playback.
• Advanced Android Auto support.
• Many functions for audio books like playback speed, album or playlist resume, ...
• Fully configurable interface: organize your tabs, shortcuts, overview and more.
• Complete file mode support for all media providers.
• Advanced "Mix" modes that evolves with your listening habits.
• Fully embrace Material You and Android 12+ colored themes, while still proposing many other themes.
• Support many format like ALAC, Flac, ...
• And much, much more, just install and try everything with the full free trial.
HELP AND SUPPORT
• Official website: https://symfonik.app
• Forums and documentation: https://support.symfonik.app/
Please use email, website or application help section for support and feature requests. Comments on Play Store do not give enough information and do not allow to contact you back.
• Symfonik relies on the media providers to provide accurate music library data, it does not directly parse tags nor have metadata editing functions.
• Symfonik development is user driven and moving fast, be sure to open feature requests on the forums to have the perfect app for your needs.
• Kodi Matrix (v19) or more recent is mandatory, as previous versions API is too limited.
• Kodi™ is a trademarks of the XBMC Foundation (https://kodi.tv/)
What's New in Symfonium 8.0.0a >
Due to frequent updates and limited space proper detailed changelogs are available at https://support.symfonium.app/c/changelog and inside the application.
Please note that while it's impossible to help you or contact you back from Play Store comments, the ratings are important, so please do not forget to rate the application.
See https://support.symfonium.app/ for documentation, to get help and support, give feedback or make feature requests to shape the future of the app.