Reddinator for Reddit 3.22.4 for Android
A Free News & Magazines App
Published By Wallace IT
Reddinator for Reddit (au.com.wallaceit.reddinator): A featured packed, customisable, open source Widget & App for Reddit. ... Read More > or Download Now >
Reddinator for Reddit for Android
3.20 MBGoogle Play
- • Latest Version: 3.22.4
- • Updated: January 8, 2020
- • Requires: Android 4 and up
- • Developer: Wallace IT
- • Content Rating: Mature 17+
- • Rating Average
- 4.33 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: au.com.wallaceit.reddinator.apk
You can now download the latest version apk file or old version apk file and install it.
More About Reddinator for Reddit App
Reddinator for Reddit Description: Reddinator is a Reddit Widget & App.
It's built to be easy to use, highly customisable and completely optimised to make you spend every waking moment on Reddit.
If you love having Reddit at your fingertips then this is the App for you.
"This app fully embraces how I like to browse reddit; quickly and conveniently."
"Well played. Reddit. Open-source. Permission-free. Bonus: widget. Couldn't ask for more!"
"the only reddit reader worth installing"
"Great app. No special permissions or anything!"
- Reddinator reviewers
Scroll down below for an overview of the awesome.
Reddinator is proudly an open source project, if you would like to contribute please visit:
• All Widgets are independently customisable, allowing you to pick a built-in or custom theme for each widget.
• "Load more" button at the bottom of all feeds, allowing you to Reddit till your hearts content
• Seamless account integration keeps your Subreddits & Multis at your fingertips
• Search & subscribe to new Subreddits & unsubscribe from the stale ones
• Search for posts
• Domain subreddits (view posts from a domain)
• Create & Edit Multireddits
• Get notified of new messages via indicators & notifications.
• Access messages, account history, saved & hidden posts straight from the app.
• Reddinator View combines the items content, Reddit comments page and voting buttons into a tabbed layout. Read the article and participate in Reddits great community discussion at the same time!
• Choose default click action for feed items. You can open in the tabbed "Reddinator View", the item's content page or open the item's Reddit page in the web browser.
• Vote for posts quickly and easily, including from the widget.
• Use the post option dialogue to quickly hide, save and perform other useful functions for each post
(Click on the cogs icon in a post widget or long press on a post within the app)
• Vote & reply to posts, comments and messages
• Feed Item click action (as listed above)
• Initial feed items to load
• Widget Auto-refresh interval (can be disabled)
• Application themes: Apply custom themes to the app or a single widget. Select from 5 predefined themed or build your own.
• Choose which content to pre-load when using the Reddinator view, by default the comments are preloaded & ready for viewing, just swipe to the left.
• Feed item text size
• Comments text size
• Default text size for content web view
• Default text size for other web views
If you have a feature that you would like to see added, or any bugs to report please send us an email and we will look into it.
What's New in Reddinator for Reddit 3.22.4 >
- Updated logo (snoo was removed because it is now a reddit trademark).
- Added subscribe/unsubscribe functionality to subreddit feed menus.
- Added contextual selection of subreddit on submit screen.
- Added best sorting preference to front page.
- Added popular to default subreddits.
- Moved view all/search subreddits button to list view.
- Fixed gfycat preview url.
More Apps to Consider (Similar or Related)
Hindi News by Dainik Bhaskar APK 9.5.1
RFI (Radio France Internationale) APK 4.5.6