Touch Protector 3.14.0 APK for Android
Updated: September 15, 2018
Touch Protector (biz.obake.team.touchprotector): Thank you for 400,000+ installs!The donation (in-app purchase) price is down until Sep 16th, 2018.Touch Protector is a touch disabling app to prevent unintended operations on the touch screen and buttons. This app completely disables touch operations on the other app which is ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about Touch Protector
Touch Protector Description: Thank you for 400,000+ installs!
The donation (in-app purchase) price is down until Sep 16th, 2018.
Touch Protector is a touch disabling app to prevent unintended operations on the touch screen and buttons. This app completely disables touch operations on the other app which is displayed on the screen. Most customizable and no ads!
Touch Protector introduction
Recommended by Many YouTubers!
You might confuse at first. The more you customize this app for yourself, the more you will feel sure it awesome.
There are many use cases, even the app developer couldn't find them.
- When walking while watching a map, even if you touch the screen unintentionally, the map will follow the GPS without shifting.
- While playing the music video, you can walk locking the phone and putting it in the pocket.
- When showing a picture to your friend, by locking the phone and handing it over, you can prevent other photos from being seen.
- When working while displaying the operation manual on the screen, even if you accidentally touch the screen, it will not react, so it's okay.
- When you take a shower while watching a video on a waterproof phone, locking the phone can prevent malfunction caused by water droplets.
- When using a waterproof phone as a navigation for a motorcycle, even if it rains it can prevent erroneous operation by water droplets.
- Using the upside-down locking, walking with lower hands will lock the phone automatically, stopping and watching a phone will unlock it automatically, so it becomes measures against texting while walking.
- Automatic locking is possible when putting in a pocket or bag with proximity sensor lock.
- If use use a book type cover, automatic locking when closing with the cover, automatic unlocking when opening the cover, with proximity sensor lock.
If you have other interesting use cases, please write it in the comment and I'm pleased.
It is useful to turn on the following three for locking.
- Shake locking
- Proximity covered locking
- Upside down locking
It is safe to turn on only the following three for unlocking.
- Right side up unlocking
- Volume up key unlocking
- Volume down key unlocking
You can change the locked screen design from the "lock design" menu. You can also make custom lock design with your own photos and images. You can also purchase lock designs made by designers.
This app uses an Accessibility Service.
By making a lock state disabling the touch panel and the hardware button while displaying other apps, this app enables people to grasp the smartphone securely and browse the screen with confidence. This app uses an accessibility service to block operations of software and hardware buttons when in locked state, but does not use, save, or transmit user's input information or personal data.
If you can not unlock your device, try followings.
- Plug a power to your device.
- Call to your phone and touch its screen.
- Touch 5 times device's screen to show other unlocking means.
- Pull off the SIM card from your phone to reboot it forcibly.
- Do web search with "force reboot your-device-name" and try the found way to reboot your device.
- Login Google Play with your PC browser and uninstall this app from your device via Google Play.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can POWER key be blocked while locked? No, this app can't block POWER key event due to Android OS limitation.
- Can RECENT key be blocked while locked? Yes. Please watch the instruction video. -> https://youtu.be/LdTZPBjPkfY
What's New in Touch Protector 3.14.0 >
- Thank you for 400,000installs!
- The donation (in-app purchase) price is down until September 16th, 2018.
Touch Protector Specifications & Downloads >