Elixir for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About Elixir App
Elixir Description: Download Elixir 2 instead.
Elixir is a system information application with highly configurable widgets. Displays information about battery, cpu usage, memory usage, internal and external storage (sd-card), display, wifi, mobile network, location services (gps), bluetooth, sync, airplane mode, sensors, etc.
* multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled at Settings
* small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
* every widgets are configurable (Menu/Widgets)
* every icon can be customized (Menu/Tips&Tricks/Customize icons)
* export/import widget definitions
* running processes/services/tasks
* statusbar icons: battery, cpu
* generating html report
Widget icon types:
* battery current
* battery temperature
* cpu usage
* cpu frequency
* running application count
* next alarm time
* external storage
* internal storage
* mobile signal strength
* mobile traffic
* wifi signal strength
* wifi traffic
* airplane mode switch
* auto-rotate switch
* auto-sync switch
* sync switch
* bluetooth switch (2 or 3 state)
* gps switch (not avaible in 2.3)
* mobile data switch (APN switch, read Tips&Tricks)
* wimax (4g) switch for EVO
* wifi switch
* wifi hotspot switch
* mute switch
* ringer mode switch: normal, silent, vibrate
* speakerphone switch
* auto brightness switch
* brightness switch with configurable levels
* screen timeout switch with configurable levels
* lock switch
* edit widget mode switch
* application launcher
* shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
Elixir Personal Add-on:
- Gmail unread count widget for multiple accounts. This function is not available in Gmail 2.3.5 or later. Google denied access to emails.
- Sms unread count widget
- Missed calls widget
- Contact widgets. If you click on a contact picture, you can easily view contact, send an email, sms or make a call
Please read Menu/Tips & Tricks.
- Contact direct dial
- Contact direct message
You can make translation at:
- "Edit" labels everywhere: turn "Edit widget mode" off at Elixir/Menu/Settings or by "Edit widget mode switch" widget icon.
- "-elixir" suffix at APN settings: read Menu/Tips&Tricks/Mobile data switch
If you have any problem with the application please write
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so I can ask if I have questions. I cannot help if you write only a comment.
You can Donate the app at Menu/About/Donate.
If you like it, like the facebook site for news: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elixir-for-Android/184000368307643
What's New in Elixir 1.12.6 >
- Information about Elixir 2