zTrader 1.2.2 APK for Android
Updated: August 7, 2016
Bitcoin and altcoin cryptocurrency traderzTrader is a fully-featured, lightweight, and secure trading client for the largest Bitcoin and altcoin exchanges. Capable of trading hundreds of ... Read More > or Download APK >
zTrader (co.bandicoot.ztrader) specifications
zTrader / Screenshots
zTrader / Description
Bitcoin and altcoin cryptocurrency trader
zTrader is a fully-featured, lightweight, and secure trading client for the largest Bitcoin and altcoin exchanges. Capable of trading hundreds of digital currencies on 17 different exchanges, zTrader has everything you need to trade right from your Android device.
• Full trading capability with seamless switching between exchanges and currencies
• Charts with many popular technical analysis tools (similar to BitcoinWisdom)
• Market overview (similar to CoinMarketCap)
• Secure encrypted storage of API keys
• Price alerts and percentage alerts
• News feed
• Chatroom to chat with other traders
• BitVC (Huobi)
• BTC China
• Lightweight file size, just over 2mb
• Limit and market orders
• 256-bit AES encryption of API keys, unlike other trading clients which store your credentials in a plain-text file for anyone to see
• User-specified lock-out timer
• Full screen interactive chart with many types of technical analysis such as EMA, MACD, Bollinger Bands, Stochastic, RSI, Average True Range, MA Envelopes, Fibonacci Retracements, and more. Users familiar with BitcoinWisdom will find this chart very similar.
• Full market overview, showing all cryptocurrencies. Users familiar with CoinMarketCap will find this feature very similar.
• All features offered by the exchanges, including order books, live trades, balances, open orders, history (with CSV export)
• Advanced trading types on Bitfinex, including margin trading, stop loss, etc.
• Bitfinex hidden orders, margin info, and active positions
• News feed from CoinDesk, NEWSBTC, and Bitcoin Magazine
• Option to throttle data refresh rate, reducing data usage on mobile networks
• Chart export to CSV
• Request cryptocurrency deposit addresses from exchanges
zTrader supports every single currency pair traded on the exchanges listed above. That includes Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Peercoin (PPC), BitSharesX (BTSX), Darkcoin (DRK), NXT, Ripple (XRP), Dogecoin (DOGE), Feathercoin (FTC), Namecoin (NMC), Blackcoin (BC), XCurrency (XC), Vericoin (VRC), Monero (XMR), Zetacoin (ZET), Cloakcoin (CLOAK), Quark (QRK), Vertcoin (VTC), Reddcoin (RDD), BitSharesX (BTSX), Monero (XMR), BitcoinDark (BTCD), Stellar (STR), Viacoin (VIA), Stealthcoin (XST), NuBits (NBT) and many more.
zTrader / Changelog / What's New in v1.2.2
- Fixed pair saving issue
- Fixed encrypted on Android N