Klassly for Android
More About Klassly App
Klassly Description: KLASSLY (Kids+Class+Family)
Brought to you by Klassroom, creator of solution oriented platforms for Modern Education.
At Klassroom, we believe that Kids learn in their Class and with their Family.
With the Klassly app, you are sure to build a strong School-Home partnership.
It is the best platform for Teachers to involve every family.
Join us as we transform the landscape of education.
Features include but aren’t limited to:
• Klasswork for assigning, turning in and grading homework
• Videoconferencing for classes, PTCs, ...
• Calendar with Appointments & Events organizer
• Photos/Videos/Posts albums
• Private and group Chats (initiated and managed by teachers)
• Notifications schedule
• Instant translations into your preferred language
• Design and share photo books and yearbook
• Take attendance
• Post polls, info, videos, voice memos, pictures, to-do lists, updates, requests signatures,...
• Chat privately or in group with family members
• Implement differentiated teaching based on information provided by families
• Maintain control of their virtual communication space and protect their privacy
• Select a reason when requesting to contact teachers
• React, comment and respond to teachers posts
• Download pictures (prime)
• Chat with other families (prime)
The inviting and user friendly social media layout ensures even the less tech savvy educators and families will feel comfortable interacting and bonding on Klassly.
You can confidently share information on a secure FERPA and GDPR compliant platform. Families and teachers can truly feel that they are on the same team, Klassly offers more than transparency on what takes place in the classroom, teachers are able to invite families to actively participate in kids growth!
Start for free today, you can open an account and create or join a class in under 2 minutes.
All our core features are FREE.
Klassroom in-app Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Klassroom Terms and Conditions: http://klassroom.co/terms-of-use
What's New in Klassly 6.6.4b >
- Student Access
- update design