NetFront Life Screen 2 for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About NetFront Life Screen 2 App
NetFront Life Screen 2 Description: Download NetfrontTM Life Screen - A great Homescreen replacement with a cool user interface, a great app launcher and automatic updates
from your social networks and phone apps.
- Sleek user interface with 3-D effects
- 3-D App launcher for all apps installed on your device
- Customizable app carousel with instant access to your favorite apps and services, and the latest updates
- Evernote® integration – one-touch access to the latest updates to your Evernote® account
- Instant viewing of updated from your social networks - Facebook, Twitter, Mixi
- Add your choice of widgets to the home screen display
- Customize background with your choice of wallpaper
NetFrontTM Life Screen is a home screen (homescreen) replacement app with an intuitive interface that delivers previews of social network
updates as well as phone services data. Use the app launcher cube to quickly find any installed app and launch it. New in version 2, see
and access your latest Evernote® account updates. NetFront Life Screen replaces your built-in homescreen and gives you one-touch access to
the information you would currently need to launch several apps to see.
NetFrontTM Life Screen uses an advanced 3-D UI engine. It lets you interact with your Android phone with 2 main UI elements.
• The rotating 3-D app cube lets you quickly find and launch any app that is installed on your phone.
• The app carousel shows apps that you use most often. You can customize it by adding apps into the carousel or removing them. Screen lets
you access and launch apps by rotating the carousel. It has a “hot spot” position - move any app in the carousel to the hot spot, and
instantly see recent actions and updates for that app. Examples:
- Evernote Integration. Rotate the ring to Evernote and see the latest updates to your Evernote account. Not using Evernote? Get a free
account at http://www.evernote.com/about/referrer?code=access-screen
- Twitter , Facebook and Mixi . Tap on either of these services to see the latest updates from your Facebook and Mixi friends and the
people that you follow on Twitter.
- Browser. See your browser bookmarks by rotating or tapping the browser icon. Go to any of your bookmarked pages quickly by tapping on an
- Contacts. Scroll through your favorite and recent contacts and access them with the contacts service icon.
- Call History. Missed a call from someone? Call them back easily with a tap on an entry in the list that displays when you choose the call
history service icon.
Background: Pick a wallpaper picture of your choice for the home screen background.
Widgets: Add your choice of widgets to the default home screen display so that anytime you press the home button, your chosen widgets, up
to three (space permitting) will be displayed with the ring of services