Geavi for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About Geavi App
Geavi Description: ** Please note - We've added many new amazing features which are stable on a lot of Android devices, but not necessarily all devices. Please help us improve by sending crash statistics if you experience any errors while using this app.**
This app records audio, video and your location when you dial 911. It will send an SMS to your selected contacts, let them know you’ve dialled 911, and provide a link to your location on Google Maps.
The app will be activated regardless of the way you make the 911 call – you can use OK Google, Google Assistant, your smartwatch or your normal phone dialler.
- Easy to Activate - Simply activate geavi by dialling 911. You don’t need to open the app, it will automatically start when you dial in an Emergency.
- Multiple activation methods - You can activate geavi by calling 911 from your phone or smartwatch, using Google Assistant or saying ‘OK Google’.
- Background Video Recording – Record an incident while using other apps or having the screen locked.
- Android Shortcuts - Long press the icon to start a recording or make an emergency call.
- Cloud Sync - Store your videos and reports in the cloud to keep them secure. Can be accessed at www.geavi.com (Premium).
- Perfect for travelling – Currently supported in over 200 countries. Keep track of local emergency numbers within the app.
When you're in trouble we believe it is essential that you immediately dial 911, instead of fiddling around with a safety app.
geavi works for you by automatically activating in the background so that while you're talking to the 911 operator the video is recording and your location is being shared with the contacts you've set up within the app.
What's New in Geavi 1.13 >
Automatically activate recording when you dial emergency number
Send SMS to Emergency Contacts with link to location on Google Maps
Redesigned recording view
Activate app from Lock Screen