MultiWindow Manager(Note 10.1) (com.bjbinc.multiwindowmanager): PHONE USERS (GALAXY S3, S4, NOTE, NOTE 2, NOTE 3) SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE PHONE VERSION OF THIS APP HERETHIS APP REQUIRES JB 4.1.2 AND ROOT ACCESSTHE ... Read More > or Download Now >
MultiWindow Manager(Note 10.1) for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About MultiWindow Manager(Note 10.1) App
MultiWindow Manager(Note 10.1) Description: PHONE USERS (GALAXY S3, S4, NOTE, NOTE 2, NOTE 3) SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE PHONE VERSION OF THIS APP HERE
THIS APP REQUIRES JB 4.1.2 AND ROOT ACCESS
THE 2013 VERSION OF THE NOTE 10.1 IS NOT CURRENTLY COMPATIBLE
ONLY SAMSUNG ROMS SUPPORT MULTI WINDOW...CYANOGENMOD, AOSP, AOKP, ETC CANNOT USE THIS APP
Samsung has added a new multi window feature to a few of their Jelly Bean devices. However...there is only a limited set of apps compatible with this new feature.
Using this Multi Window Manager, you can enable ANY app to take advantage of this awesome new feature.
Check out the Pro version for these additional features:
- Create shortcuts on your homescreen to open apps or web bookmarks in windowed mode (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Specify custom window sizes for shortcuts (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Open multiple instances of some apps (This is limited by whether or not a particular app permits multiple instances...I've yet to find an internet browser that allows this, however there are many other useful apps that do allow it)
- Fast reboot...cuts reboot time to less than half that of a normal reboot
- Detect new app installs and prompt to enable multi window
- Backup and restore your enabled apps list
What's New in MultiWindow Manager(Note 10.1) 1.3.13 >
- Added option to "Restart FlashBarService" to the Reboot dialog (Pro Version - Doesn't apply to Note 10.1)
- FlashBarService data was being cleared on every save...now it's only cleared after patch install. Hopefully this will stop icons from resetting.
- Experimental support for Sprint Galaxy S3 (SPH-L710)
- Bug fix
- Added support for T-Mobile Galaxy S3 (SGH-T999)
- Added support for Note 8
- Added support for Verizon Note II (SCH-i605) running 4.1.2