Inputting Plus 1.0.6 APK for Android
Updated: October 17, 2017
Inputting Plus (com.catchingnow.undo) specifications
Inputting Plus / Screenshots
Inputting Plus / Description
Can you believe there is still no undo(ctrl+z), redo(ctrl+y), find & replace(ctrl+f) when inputting on a touchscreen? Fortunately, Inputting+ can handle this.
- Lifehacker: Inputting+ helps by bringing some key features, including undo, redo, and find and replace as easy as a desktop.
- The Next Web: I found Inputting+ to be useful when commenting on Reddit, sending a message on Facebook and adding notes to Google Keep. I also like how customizable it is.
- Android Police: If you have ever had an app crash or accidental button press make you lose something you've written, I won't need to convince you that this new app is worth a shot.
Very material stuff here. The developer definitely knocked the animations out of the park.
Inputting+'s notification will automatically appear when typing. It can help you undo, redo, find & replace text, just like ctrl+z, ctrl+f, ctrl+c, ctrl+v on computer. And even quick insert clipboard history!
Due to system limitations, inputting texts in WebView(such as Google Chrome) are not supported yet.
Have you ever got a moment that you lost something very important in case of the app crash or network connection failure? Inputting Timeline can automatically collect all texts you typed in other apps to a simple timeline. You can check out the text at each moments and copy it. You wont lose it again.
USE_FINGERPRINT: Use fingerprint instead of PIN lock.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start service at start up.
BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE: For showing floating bubble.
INTERNET: For Google Fabric crash report. Inputting+ will NOT upload any sensitive data.
COM.ANDROID.VENDING.BILLING: For in app purchase.
Inputting Plus / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.6
- Bugs fix and performance improvement.
- The floating bubble has been removed due to the contraction of the android permission policy.
- Add Google Fabric crash report.