Navily for Android
More About Navily App
Navily Description: With more than 400,000 users worldwide, Navily is the ideal companion for all your boat trips :
- Cruising guide with 15,000+ marinas and anchorages
- 100,000 photos and comments from the community
- Easy booking in 700+ marinas across Europe
- InApp chat with users and marinas
- Real time warnings on anchorages and Emergency SOS feature with the community
*** Sail smarter thanks to the knowledge of locals ***
Discover more than 100,000 reviews on anchorages and marinas shared by our community with photos, information on depth, seabed, wind protection and much more. Everything is translated in your language automatically to leverage our international community and the content is constantly updated by our ever-growing community of passionate boaters.
*** Book a berth anywhere in Europe ***
With 700+ partner marinas across Europe and a network in continuous growth, Navily helps you secure a berth in just a few clicks. Navily partners with marinas to provide information updated in real time by the marinas themselves with a full price list, operating hours, events, tourist attractions, services and facilities. Send a request and the marina will reply directly in the app!
*** Share your own experience ***
Help the community by sharing your own knowledge and experience on anchorages and marinas. Share photos, reviews and help us build the most innovative cruising guide.
*** Navily Premium for even more functionalities ***
Discover Navily Premium and unlock new features
Weather Forecasts, distance calculation and automatic itineraries, offline mode, advanced map filters and no more ads...
*** Latest improvements ***
- Brand new offline mode with offline maps
- New map filters
- inApp chat with other users
- Distance calculation and automatic itineraries
- Emergency SOS feature to alert the community when you’re in need
- Real-time warning on anchorages: bad weather, jellyfish, sharks...
Navily is also available in French, Spanish, German and Italian.
Want to help us improve Navily? Find us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and share your stories with us, we are passionate about what we do!
Blog : http://blog.navily.com/
Website : https://www.navily.com/
What's New in Navily 5.25.4 >
- Improved search with the display of the best regions
- History of search results
- Display of nearby ports from the detailed view of an anchorage
- New “Top Stop” filter to display on the map only the best ports and anchorages
*Improved stability and performance*