Send Anywhere 8.3.15 APK for Android
Updated: March 15, 2018
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing ▶ Features• Transfer any file type without altering the original• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an ... Read More > or Download APK >
Send Anywhere (com.estmob.android.sendanywhere) specifications
Send Anywhere / Screenshots
Send Anywhere / Video Trailer or Demo
Send Anywhere / Description
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Easy link sharing via all Social Media and Messenger Apps
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under Settings
• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Record Audio : To recognize a sound wave and receive files.
• Get Accounts : To set default profile name when using Send Anywhere for the first time.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.
Send Anywhere / Changelog / What's New in v8.3.15
- UI improvements and bug fixes to bring you the very best Send Anywhere experience.
- Version 8.3.15
- = Performance improvement =
- UI improvements
- "More" menu has moved to the bottom navigation bar.
- Improved the 'Share Link' button.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
- If you have any questions please go to More > Send Feedback to contact us. Thanks! 🤗