FortiClient VPN for Android
More About FortiClient VPN App
FortiClient VPN Description: This FortiClient VPN App allows you to create a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection using IPSec or SSL VPN "Tunnel Mode" connections between your Android device and FortiGate. Your connection will be fully encrypted and all traffic will be sent over the secure tunnel.
This easy to use app supports both SSL and IPSec VPN with FortiToken support. You can also use endpoint control feature to provision the clients using a FortiGate device.
- IPSec and SSLVPN “Tunnel Mode”
- Two-factor Authentication using FortiToken
- Client Certificates
- VPN always-up & auto-connect Support
- IPSec local ID Support
- English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language Support
- Endpoint Provisioning / Central Management
Documentation Link: http://docs.fortinet.com/forticlient/admin-guides
Please Note: Because of Android OS bug the VPN functionality will NOT work on Android OS v4.4.0, 4.4.1 and v4.4.2. Please upgrade to v4.4.3 or above to use VPN functionality. The App is currently not supported on Android 8 and later, this OS support will be added in next release.
For any feedback or issues you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in FortiClient VPN 7.0.6.0049 >
This release includes several resolved issues:
- Intermittent Issue with FortiClient not automatically connecting to the VPN when switching from WiFi to 4G
- FortiClient on Samsung tablets Tab Active 3 (T-575) sometimes stop working
- Update OpenSSL to 1.1.1o