K-9 Mail 5.206 APK for Android
Downloads: 7579Updated: March 22, 2017
K-9 Mail is an open source email client with support for multiple accounts, search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, BCC-self, PGP/MIME & more! K-9 suppo ... Read More > or Download APK >
K-9 Mail / com.fsck.k9 / Specifications
- • Rating Average
- 4.2 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: k-9-mail.apk
K-9 Mail / Screenshots
K-9 Mail / Description
K-9 Mail is an open source email client with support for multiple accounts, search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, BCC-self, PGP/MIME & more!
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
Install the app "OpenKeychain: Easy PGP" to encrypt/decrypt your emails using OpenPGP.
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the most popular open source email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bug tracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at https://github.com/k9mail/k-9
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at https://github.com/k9mail/k-9 rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
K-9 Mail / Changelog / What's New in v5.206
- Changes in 5.206:
- Fixed crash when starting the app from the unread widget
- Changes in 5.205:
- Fixed bug where the message body wasn't displayed when no crypto provider was configured
- Changes in 5.204:
- Fixed bug where not all data was removed for deleted messages
- Improved support for messages that didn't display correctly
- Fixed bug with notification actions sometimes not working
- Use "encrypted.asc" as filename for PGP/MIME emails
- Updated translations
- Many more bug fixes