Sound Amplifier for Android
More About Sound Amplifier App
Sound Amplifier Description: To start using Sound Amplifier, go to Settings > Accessibility > Sound Amplifier.
Sound Amplifier enhances microphone audio from your Android device using headphones to provide a more comfortable and natural listening experience.
• Carry on conversations in loud environments by boosting quiet sounds.
• Personalise your listening experience by adjusting audio or microphone settings with the simple tuning UI.
• Reduce unwanted or distracting noises.
• Phone: Needed to know the phone state to pause Sound Amplifier when there’s an incoming or outgoing call.
• Microphone: Needed for real-time audio processing.
What's New in Sound Amplifier 4.4.490408553 >
• Use conversation mode to hear one-on-one conversations better in noisy environments (Pixel 3 and above)
• Improved performance and noise reduction
• Get easier access to audio controls, a new visualizer, and a personalized design that matches your wallpaper