Google Cloud for Android
More About Google Cloud App
Google Cloud Description: The Cloud Console enables you to manage your solution running on the Google Cloud Platform directly from your Android phone or tablet:
* Check the state of your resources
* Create your own custom dashboard to get a glanceable overview of your solution
* Take quick actions directly from your device such as stopping a virtual machine
* View logs, errors and latency profiles to make troubleshooting application and resource issues easier on the go.
* Opt-in to receive push notifications when a new error occurs in your Google Cloud services.
* View billing accounts associated with the user.
* View and manage Incidents tracked in Google Stackdriver
* View and edit project level permissions
We plan on shipping new features regularly. Please give us your feedback in the app by swiping from the left, tapping "Help & feedback", and then tapping "Send feedback".
What's New in Google Cloud 1.24.prod.507522609 >
* Improved Billing tab for better readability.
* Bug fixes and other improvements.