Divide Productivity for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About Divide Productivity App
Divide Productivity Description: ****Divide Productivity will no longer be supported as of June 30, 2017.
Learn more: https://support.google.com/work/android/answer/7233351****
* Note: Only compatible with companies that have enrolled with an Android for Work partner solution. Contact your IT admin before installing Divide Productivity.
Divide Productivity provides a complete set of apps for business email, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, and downloads to get your job done with speed, simplicity and security. With your IT manager’s support, Divide Productivity provides seamless access to your corporate Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync or Lotus Notes-compatible infrastructure.
• Mail: S/MIME, HTML, gestures, flag messages for follow-up, out of office
• Calendar: Create/edit meetings, accept/decline invitations, scheduling assistant, highlight VIP calendar alerts
• Contacts: Corporate directory lookup, mark contacts as VIPs, export to personal address book
• Tasks: Set, view, edit, sort, delete tasks
• Notes: Create, view, edit, organize, delete notes
• Downloads: Save, view and share attachments
Seamless integration: Divide Productivity apps communicate with each other and apps deployed by IT. Divide Productivity can be securely managed and configured by your IT organization.
Learn more about Android for Work: https://www.google.com/work/android/
What's New in Divide Productivity 1.5.1 >
Miscellaneous bug fixes