IAmEars for Anxiety & Stress (com.iamears.expert.mental.community): Self test & get help from psychologists & peers on depression, stress & anxiety ... Read More > or Download Now >
IAmEars for Anxiety & Stress for Android
25.42 MBGoogle Play
- • Rating Average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: com.iamears.expert.mental.community.apk
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About IAmEars for Anxiety & Stress App
IAmEars for Anxiety & Stress Description: If you’re struggling with depression, postpartum depression, stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, Intimacy, sleep problems, relationship problems/issues & need a helping hand, we are here to support you. iAmEars connects you with psychologists/psychiatrist for guidance as well as community members who will listen to you without any judgement will help you fight depression, anxiety & stress.
We’re here for the times when you need someone- a little guidance from a psychologist or support from community can go a long way when facing stress, depression, anxiety, postpartum depression, self-esteem, intimacy, relationship problems/issues & sleep problems. At iAmEars, you will be able to anonymously discuss your problems with peers who are also going through similar issues, or have gone through relationship problems/issues, stress, depression, anxiety, postpartum depression, low self-esteem, sleep issues, intimacy problems etc. so you can learn from their experiences. No matter how big or small your problem is, our fellow users and psychologists are there to see you through it.
Problems like depression, anxiety, postpartum depression, stress, intimacy, relationship problems and sleep problems can make you feel sad, lonely & it’s really difficult to talk about it. At iAmEars, you can be anonymous & express your problems without any fear of being judged. iAmEars is for everyone who needs support & talking about your troubles is often seen as the first step of therapy. Talking about your problems will help you fight off depression or get stress relief. We have a mood ball game which help in uplifting your mood.
At iAmEars, we believe that anyone who is going through depression, anxiety, postpartum depression, Intimacy, stress, relationship problems, sleep issues, low self-esteem & other mental health related problems, needs someone with whom they can share their problems. We firmly believe that this guidance should only come from mental health experts who are qualified to provide therapy & peer support from those who have crossed this difficult path before; hence, our endeavour at bringing peers with similar experiences together.
This is a safe space where you can talk about anything anonymously related to mental health be it depression, postpartum depression, stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, intimacy problems, relationship problems/issues & everything that makes you think or takes your sleep away, without the fear of being judged & under the guidance of experts.
Features of iAmEars-
- Safe space- No spamming and trolling is accepted here. We take strict actions against such behaviour
- Peer support- We support each other during tough times and help each other in overcoming them.
- Expert advice- Here, you can take advice from psychologists/psychiatrist for free on topics such as depression, postpartum depression, stress, anxiety, sleep issues, low self-esteem, Intimacy and other mental health problems, without any charges. We believe that mental health should be for everyone.
- Anonymous- You’ll get peer support for depression, postpartum depression, stress, anxiety, intimacy, relationship issues, sleep and other mental health problems without revealing your identity.
- Mental health assessment- Here, you can assess your mental health with depression and anxiety tests, see where you stand on various aspects of it.
- Activities- Breathing exercises to get your mind off anxiety, Mood ball game to uplift your mood and make you feel positive and Worksheet to learn more about yourself
Blogs from our psychiatrist, psychologists and content team.
For instance, you will
- Learn about anxiety symptoms
- Fight off depression
- Symptoms of depression
- Understand depression, causes and treatment
- Exam stress relief and coping strategies
- Time management strategies which work as stress busters
- How to overcome social anxiety.
What's New in IAmEars for Anxiety & Stress 3.0.1 >
You can now edit your comments and your posts as well
Few bug fixes