Zoe for Android
More About Zoe App
Zoe Description: SCIENTIFIC:
We run the world’s largest in-depth nutritional research program, in collaboration with scientists from Harvard University, Mass General Hospital, Stanford University and Kings College London.
Our studies show that one-size-fits-all nutrition just doesn't work. So the ZOE program starts with the most comprehensive at-home test available – analyzing your gut microbiome, blood sugar, and blood fat – to get an accurate picture of your unique biology.
The impact of food on your metabolism is more complex than just calories in. Which is why we use the latest developments in machine learning and the microbiome to understand how gut microbes influence your health and weight.
NO FOOD OFF LIMITS:
We know most of our members have tried other programs in the past. But members tell us that ZOE feels different. You won't count points, calories or macros here and that can feel really liberating. Instead you'll learn what your own body needs and see that playing with your food is actually pretty fun!
You'll have support and guidance from our ZOE Coaches every step of the way. All our coaches are trained in the ZOE method with a deep understanding of nutrition science. So you're in safe hands.
HOW ZOE WORKS
1. Your body is unique. So we'll start with a comprehensive, easy-to-use, at-home test to understand your biology from all angles – gut microbiome, blood sugar, and blood fat.
2. Our detailed insight reports compare your test results to thousands of other people. Revealing how your body works and which foods will nourish it.
3. You'll then put your insights into action with a personalized program – helping you work towards your health and weight goals with motivating challenges and supporting lessons each week.
4. Finally, make it your own! We know restrictive diets don't work. So with ZOE no food is off limits. You'll use the app to learn how to build great meals and see that with the right combinations your body can have a better response to what you eat and you can avoid dietary inflammation.
- Personalized food recommendations based on your own test results
- Motivating challenges to help you nourish your body and gut
- 1:1 messaging with coaches to help you reach your health and weight goals
- 3-minute reflection exercises to track changes in how your body feels
- Quick daily lessons that help you develop healthier habits
- Scan a barcode, or browse our food database, to get your personalized analysis for over 1,000,000 foods
- Browse hundreds of recipes to find meals that work for you
Please note: To use this app you need to be a ZOE member. If you've not joined ZOE yet, you can sign up on our website.