Devil Kernel Manager for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About Devil Kernel Manager App
Devil Kernel Manager Description: This application was made to manage every setting available in the Devil Kernel created by DerTeufel1980 at XDA
Its only for the Samsung Galaxy family, running ICS/JB/KK and rooted, but probably works on other kernels too.
Devil Kernels XDA Threads http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=4196889&starteronly=1
Devil Kernel Manager XDA Thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2558109
* All the latest settings supported by the Kernel
* Everything sticks after boot.
* Fast Charge widget for easy access (if available in kernel)
* Bluetooth Kill widget (if available in kernel)
* Supports every Devil Kernel (I9000 family, I9300, Note I, Note II, Nexus S)
* Rewrote the application from scratch. Faster Load Times.
* New Design, Two Themes available.
* Log features (pull up to show the full log or hide it completely, option to copy the log content)
What's New in Devil Kernel Manager 3.4.2 >
Fixed a bug with setting Scheduler on boot.
Fixed startup crash.
Added Increase and Decrease by 25mV on Voltages Settings.
Added ZSwap options for 40% and 50%
Fixed Swappines Max Limit.
Added option in settings to restore the settings on boot ignoring the Kernel Version (use it at your own risk)
Fixed some card animations.
Updated internal Libs.
Other bug fixes.
Fixed a bug on TouchWake delay.