Microsoft OneDrive 5.0 APK for Android
Updated: November 2, 2017
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office ... Read More > or Download APK >
Microsoft OneDrive (com.microsoft.skydrive) specifications
Microsoft OneDrive / Screenshots
Microsoft OneDrive / Video Trailer or Demo
Microsoft OneDrive / Description
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Access your most important files offline.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
Microsoft OneDrive / Changelog / What's New in v5.0
- Version 5.0:
- Get to your organization's on-premise files from your mobile device with SharePoint Server 2013 and 2016 support. Open, edit, even offline all of your most important files. Note: This is only compatible with Windows authentication (NTLM) and Forms-based authentication. Talk with your IT admin for more information.