Mizuu 3.0.2-black APK for Android
Updated: January 11, 2015
NOTE: Mizuu is NOT a Trakt client - it only syncs your indexed video files with Trakt!Mizuu is a user friendly media center application for Android tablets and smartphones. The application ... Read More > or Download APK >
Mizuu (com.miz.mizuu) specifications
Mizuu / Screenshots
Mizuu / Description
NOTE: Mizuu is NOT a Trakt client - it only syncs your indexed video files with Trakt!
Mizuu is a user friendly media center application for Android tablets and smartphones. The application helps manage all your movie and TV show video files - and automatically fetches useful information about the video content, including title, plot, cover art and actors.
- Indexing of movie and TV show files on your device or on Samba (CIFS / SMB) and UPnP / DLNA compatible devices
- View actor details for movies, including biography, filmography and photos
- Many options to customize and personalize the application
- Enjoy popular video content from YouTube, Reddit as well as the latest TED Talks
- Browse details and watch trailers for upcoming and popular movies with online search
- Different widgets for displaying your collections on the home screen
- Synchronizes indexed content with your Trakt.tv account and checks in when you start watching (it is NOT a Trakt client, so it won't show your Trakt libraries)
Works with all installed video players
Mizuu does not include a video player, but allows you to start video playback using any installed video player on your device. If you have not installed any video players yourself, the default system video player will be used. It is recommended to install a third-party video player, as these often support more video formats.
Become a beta-tester
As a user of Mizuu, you have the option to beta test upcoming versions of Mizuu before anyone else using the beta program. For more details about the beta program, please see:
You can get help and answers to frequent questions by visiting the following link:
Alternatively, you can contact the developer using the contact form on the website or here on Google Play. Please do not ask for help in reviews on Google Play. It is far better and more efficient to contact me directly.
Mizuu is open-source software, which means you can access the source code behind the application. If you want to support the development of the application, you can contribute in various ways on the GitHub repository:
The GitHub repository also houses compiled versions of the application - including both beta versions, the current version and previous versions. You can naturally download these free of charge, although user support will be limited and you will manually have to check for future updates.
By installing Mizuu on Google Play, you support the development and get automatic access to updates as soon as they are available.
Mizuu / Changelog / What's New in v3.0.2-black
- Version 3.0.2:
- Removed Toolbar hide/show when scrolling
- Updated some translations
- Minor other changes
- Version 3.0.1:
- Fixed issue with application preferences
- Fixed issue with custom movie cover art and backdrop images on SMB servers
- Fixed issue that could cause some movies to disappear from the library
- Fixed issues with automatic watched status
- Fixed issues with SMB connections and playback
- Improves Canadian and British translations
- Added option to copy database