Period Tracker 12.0.11 for Android
A Free Health & Fitness App
Published By GP International LLC
Period Tracker (com.period.tracker.lite): Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your periods! ... Read More > or Download Now >
Period Tracker for Android
23.25 MBGoogle Play
- • Latest Version: 12.0.11
- • Updated: September 19, 2022
- • Requires: Android 4.4 and up
- • Developer: GP International LLC
- • Content Rating: Everyone
- • Rating Average
- 4.53 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: com.period.tracker.lite.apk
You can now download the latest version apk file or old version apk file and install it.
Also Period Tracker is included in these Apps collections:
More About Period Tracker App
Period Tracker Description: Period Tracker is the easiest way to track your periods!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
What's New in Period Tracker 12.0.11 >