Nomograph 1.1 for Android
A Free Tools App
Published By PeriodicalApps
Nomograph (com.periodicalapps.nomograph): A pressure-temperature nomograph with a library of common laboratory solvents ... Read More > or Download Now >
Nomograph for Android
568.54 KBGoogle Play
- • Latest Version: 1.1
- • Updated: February 27, 2015
- • Requires: Android 2.2 and up
- • Developer: PeriodicalApps
- • Content Rating: Everyone
- • Rating Average
- 4.78 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: com.periodicalapps.nomograph.apk
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About Nomograph App
Nomograph Description: Pressure-temperature boiling point calculator.
Preset list of common chemistry laboratory solvents.
Useful in a research laboratory.
Uses the Clausius-Clapeyron relation to calculate the boiling point of liquids at different pressures, and Trouton's rule to estimate the enthalpy of vaporisation for custom/unknown liquids.
Pressure units selectable.
Ad free. No special permissions. Lightweight, fast and precise.
HOW TO USE:
1) Select solvent from drop-down menu, or select 'custom' if the desired solvent is not available, or you are unsure.
2) Enter two of the three fields (Normal boiling point in degrees Celsius, Pressure in your preferred units, Temperature in degrees Celsius).
3) Click the relevant button to calculate the missing value.
To change what units for pressure you are working in, go to menu > settings > Pressure unit preferences and select your preferred pressure.
More information at www.periodicalapps.com
What's New in Nomograph 1.1 >
Added variable pressure units.
Reduced app size.
Added more translations.
More Apps to Consider (Similar or Related)
Google Phone APK 105.0.534907370-downloadable