Velociraptor 1.5.6 APK for Android
Updated: September 10, 2017
Velociraptor (com.pluscubed.velociraptor) specifications
Velociraptor / Screenshots
Velociraptor / Description
Velociraptor is a floating speed limit monitor using OpenStreetMap data.
• Polished Material Design
• Automatically displays in any apps you choose (e.g. Google Maps)
• Intelligent caching & fast refresh of speed limits
• Sound alert when speed limit is exceeded
• Customize style: US and International
• Speed limit tolerance: % and integer amounts
• Transparency, size, and tap to hide settings
Speed limit data
• Coverage of OpenStreetMap's speed limit data: http://goo.gl/tEjlbz
• Go to OpenStreetMap's website on your computer to edit the data: https://www.openstreetmap.org
• GitHub (issues, feature requests): https://goo.gl/hL8O2d
• Translate the app to your language: https://goo.gl/lXNdkU
This app is not affiliated or endorsed by OpenStreetMap. The developer does not bear responsibility for the accuracy of any information provided. All trademarks belong to their respective owners. Google Maps is used in screenshots for demonstration purposes only.
Velociraptor / Changelog / What's New in v1.5.6
- Remove HERE Maps database. Unfortunately, they closed their free API in July. I'm on the lookout for other options, but most charge exorbitantly high prices (e.g. Google, TomTom, Garmin, Sygic) that I cannot afford as a student. OpenStreetMap is still available as I run my own server.
- Update translations from OneSky