Barquode for Android
More About Barquode App
Barquode Description: Barquode is a tool to create, capture and manage a wide variety of matrix codes including Barcodes and QR codes. It is highly customizable with a dynamic theme engine to match your style. Let's give it a try to explore its other features.
• Codabar • Code 39 • Code 128 • EAN-8 • EAN-13
• ITF • UPC-A • Aztec • Data Matrix • PDF417 • QR Code
• URL • Wi-Fi • Location • Email
• Phone • Message • Contact • Event
• Built-in scanner • Image • Device camera
• Background color • Opacity • Stroke color • Data color • Corner size
• A dynamic theme engine with background-aware functionality to avoid any visibility issues.
• Finder color • Overlay (logo) • Overlay color
• History and capture settings for complete control.
• Detailed app settings to configure all codes at once.
• Shortcuts and notification tile to perform capture operation.
• Dedicated support section to troubleshoot general issues.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
Features marked with # are paid and Palettes Key is required to use them.
Internet access – To display ads in free version.
Take pictures and videos – To scan codes via scanner.
View Wi-Fi connections – To create Wi-Fi configurations.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi – To apply Wi-Fi data format.
Modify USB storage (Android 4.3 and below) – To create and restore backup.
- Buy Palettes Key for more features and to support the development.
- In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED in Japan and in other countries.
What's New in Barquode 4.2.1 >
Added Indonesian translations.
Improved support for Android 13.
Added search support for the matrix codes.
Capture widget with various customizations.
Updated design based on latest guidelines.
An all-new start to make things even better.