Rotation 6.1.3 APK for Android
Downloads: 4195Updated: February 16, 2017
Use your device in any orientation with most intuitive and customisable manager!"Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings." -XDA Developers"In ... Read More > or Download APK >
Rotation / com.pranavpandey.rotation / Specifications
- • Rating Average
- 4.1 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: rotation.apk
Rotation / Screenshots
Rotation / Video Trailer or Demo
Rotation / Description
Use your device in any orientation with most intuitive and customisable manager!
"Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings." -XDA Developers
"Incredibly complete, professional and polished app." -Phone Arena
"Rotation on demand lets you select screen rotation on the fly without having to switch to the app first." -addictivetips
Rotation is a tool to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and you can also override each app settings to rotate according to your need. It doesn't matters that app has that mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let's give it a try and it also has lots of other useful features.
Support and News on Facebook:-
English, Deutsch, Français, Polski, Pусский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体)
System default modes
• Auto-Rotate On • Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
• Forced Auto-Rotate • Forced Portrait • Forced Landscape
• Reverse Portrait • Reverse Landscape
• Sensor Landscape • Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current – Lock current orientation
Per App Settings
• Set orientation for individual apps
• Set Lock screen, Phone call, Charging, Headset and Dock orientation
• Android 5.0 (L/Lollipop) supported
# Rotate on demand
• Floating head – Fully customisable head on top of every app to change foreground orientation.
• Quick notification – Change foreground orientation from notification.
• Enable for uninterrupted service
• Select click action
• Add toggles to change orientation quickly
• Service widget – Toggle service.
• Mode widget – Toggle between two selected modes.
• Dynamic widget – Add toggles according to your need.
• Lock screen support (Android 4.2.2 - 4.4.4).
• Light and dark base themes inspired from Material UI.
• Theme accents with support for Xperia™ theme accents.
# Rotation Automate – Tasker / Locale plugin support to automate over 20 actions.
• Rotation Shortcuts – Add fully customisable shortcuts to your home screen.
• Start on boot – Start rotation service on boot.
• Vibration – To notify when screen orientation changes with customisable vibration length.
• Help and Info – Detailed info about orientation modes and easy to understand Tutorial.
# Backup and Restore
• Restore defaults
• Restart app
• Uninstall option
Features marked with # are free for 7 days. After that Rotation Key is required.
Usage statistics (5.0+) – For per app settings.
Retrieve running apps – For per app settings.
Modify system settings – To change system settings.
Draw over other apps – To change foreground orientation.
Run at startup – To start service when device boots up.
Vibration – To vibrate device when orientation changes.
Modify USB storage – To create and restore backup (nothing else).
- Some apps might not work properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape mode. Use Auto-Rotate On/Off from Per App Settings to use system settings for those apps.
- In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
- This is an Ad-free app. Buy Rotation Key to support development.
Promo Video by Max Patchs
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
Rotation / Changelog / What's New in v6.1.3
- Improved notification and stability.
- Preparing for a reboot! Till then, enjoy all new Rotation.
- Most features are FREE forever!
- Use Rotate on demand to learn hidden apps (set any orientation) to make them visible in Per App Settings
- Lollipop: Enable Rotation from App usage settings OR Advance settings > Advanced algorithm > Permission
- Go to Rotation > Per App Settings > Rotation and select Behind orientation so that there will be no conflict with your other apps.