Samsung Video Library 220.127.116.11 APK for Android
Updated: September 4, 2018
Samsung Video Library (com.samsung.android.videolist): You can browse and play video contents. It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip, it may provides seamless user experience. [Major Features] ■ Viewing □ Videos / Folders Tab □ ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about Samsung Video Library
Samsung Video Library Description: You can browse and play video contents.
It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip,
it may provides seamless user experience.
□ Videos / Folders Tab
□ List / Grid View
□ Sort by - Title / Time
□ Sort by Order
- Ascending / Descending
□ Support pinch to zoom
- Using multi-touch you can enlarge thumbnails
□ File Tag (360 video, DRM, Slow motion and Hyperlapse video)
□ Resume position card
- It shows the last video you played
□ You can share video content with friends via various sharing functions that device supports
- Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, YouTube ...
□ You can select and move contents if multiple folder exists
□ You can rename a file
□ You may select video content then delete or make it private**
** - 'Private' functionality available if the device supports any of the following
: Secure Folder, Private Mode or KNOX service.
* Supported device : Samsung Galaxy Series (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
*********Regarding the App Access Privilege*********
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege.
You can use basic function of app without consent of Optional App access privilege.
- Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access/manage local video files.
What's New in Samsung Video Library 18.104.22.168 >
- 1. Supported devices
- Samsung Android Nougat(7.0, 7.1), Oreo(8.0, 8.1) devices
- 2. Removed TVing Tab as EOS of TVing Service. (Vietnam only feature)
- 3. New features
- "NEW" badge on the folder which has the latest video.
- "Enlarged" view mode
- "Hide folders" menu
- 4. Bug fix
Samsung Video Library Specifications & Downloads >