Samsung Video Library 1.4.05.2 APK for Android
Updated: February 6, 2018
You can browse and play video contents. It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip, it may provides seamless user ... Read More > or Download APK >
Samsung Video Library (com.samsung.android.videolist) specifications
Samsung Video Library / Screenshots
Samsung Video Library / Description
You can browse and play video contents.
It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip,
it may provides seamless user experience.
□ Videos / Folders Tab
□ List / Grid View
□ Sort by - Title / Time
□ Sort by Order
- Ascending / Descending
□ Support pinch to zoom
- Using multi-touch you can enlarge thumbnails
□ File Tag (360 video, DRM, Slow motion and Hyperlapse video)
□ Resume position card
- It shows the last video you played
□ Provides Editor/Delete on video content(You can Editor)
□ You can share video content with friends via various sharing functions that device supports
- Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, YouTube ...
□ You can select and move contents if multiple folder exists
□ You can rename a file
□ You may select video content then delete or make it private**
** - 'Private' functionality available if the device supports any of the following
: Secure Folder, Private Mode or KNOX service.
* Supported device : Samsung Galaxy Series (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
*********Regarding the App Access Privilege*********
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege.
You can use basic function of app without consent of Optional App access privilege.
- Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access/manage local video files.
Samsung Video Library / Changelog / What's New in v1.4.05.2
- 1. New features
- ■ You can toggle 3 view modes, List / Grid / Expanded.
- ■ You can see ''N' badge on the folder which has the latest video.
- ■ You can hide or show some folders in Folders tab.
- 2. Bug fix
- 3. Supported devices
- Only Android Oreo (8.0) devices