MagicPlan for Android
Also MagicPlan is included in these Apps collections:
More About MagicPlan App
MagicPlan Description: Create floor plans simply with the camera of your mobile device. Scan a room in up to 30 seconds and build up complete floor plans in minutes. A floor plan is your starting point for included features like material & cost estimation, 3D models and virtual tours.
• Create floor plans with the camera of your mobile device
• Draw floor plans
• Connect a laser distance meter via Bluetooth
• View plans in 2D and create 3D models
• Export plans as PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, CSV, DXF
• Compatible with Excel, AutoCAD, and Chief Architect
• Furnish your plans with over 1000 objects (furnishing, plumbing, electrical, etc.)
• Create your own customized objects
• Synced Elevation view
• Create virtual tours with 360 panoramas
• Add photos and notes
• Get statistics automatically (distances, surroundings, surface)
• Estimate materials and costs with customized price lists
• Conduct surveys with customized questionnaires
• Backup floor plans or manage your team on the Cloud
Training session available in English at https://www.magicplan.app/training/
magicplan is renowned worldwide:
• Downloaded by over 18 million users
• Every day the equivalent of a small city is mapped with magicplan
magicplan is free to download and use on your device.
What has to be purchased:
• Some objects are locked.
• Getting PDF + JPG + 3D + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS + PNG + SVG.
• Commercial use.
• Buy: Purchase one floor plan at a time for $2.99.
• Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month.
Supported laser distance meters:
• HILTI PD-I
• BOSCH GLM 50 C, GLM 50 CX, GLM 100 C, GLM 120 C, PLR 30C, PLR 40C, PLR 50C
• DeWalt DW03201
• Leica Disto D110, D510 (Europe), E7100i, E7500i (North America), D810, D1, D2
• Stabila LD520, LD250 BT
• WDM 8-14
• Android device running AR Core
• Requires a gyroscope
magicplan technology is protected by multiple patents.
What's New in MagicPlan 2022.9.0 >
Hey there, in this version we focused on bug fixes and performance improvements.
We constantly want to improve magicplan. Please ask questions, give feedback, and share your ideas. We’re always happy to connect with members of our community!