SlingStudio Capture for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About SlingStudio Capture App
SlingStudio Capture Description: WHEN ONE CAMERA ANGLE ISN’T ENOUGH, SLINGSTUDIO CAN DELIVER MULTI-CAMERA MAGIC IN MINUTES for all kinds of video applications – sports, schools, houses of worship, distance learning, corporate events, weddings, video blogging, broadcast TV, etc. There are all kinds of possibilities. What will you discover?
The SlingStudio Capture app allows you to use your Android phone as a wireless camera for your SlingStudio production.
*SlingStudio hardware and a supported iPad with the SlingStudio Console app are required.*
**NOTE: SlingStudio is designed for use only in the United States; performance is not guaranteed in other countries. The SlingStudio Capture app can be downloaded only using a Google account based in the United States.**
*Recommended for Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above*
The Capture app wirelessly sends up to 1080p video from your Android phone’s camera to SlingStudio and supports:
• The native flash on your Android phone
• The front and rear cameras
• Auto/manual brightness and focus controls
• Zoom controls
• Manual locks for brightness, focus and zoom
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 edge
- Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- LG V20
- Motorola Moto Z Force/Z Play Droid
* Performance may vary with other devices.
What's New in SlingStudio Capture 1.1.0 >
*For the best performance and to use the newest features, please make sure you download the latest versions of both the Console and Capture apps for all devices you’re using with SlingStudio.*
- Support for the following Android smartphones: Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, Google Pixel/Pixel XL, LG V20, and Motorola Moto Z Force/Z Play Droid
- Bug fixes