ssLauncher for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About ssLauncher App
ssLauncher Description: This application is a launcher supporting a variety of styles for shortcuts so that you can create a great mobile screen like a magazine cover page. For more wonderful screen, you can add some fancy font files(.ttf and .otf) and apply it to shortcut texts. Save your nice work to a file and share it with your friends!
** PERMISSION information is here: http://goo.gl/XBoQRr
- Set different background image for each page
- Compose different layouts for the screen orientation
- Scroll all pages vertically
- Decorate screen with a variety of styles for shortcuts and widgets.
- Layout and resize all objects (shortcuts and widgets) totally freely
- Support four direction gestures for every shortcuts. (limited in the free version)
- Create a widget poping up by tapping a shortcut.
- Supports dynamic text and image for current date & time, missed calls and unread SMS/MMS messages and so on.
- Supports scrollable widgets.
- Easy and quick access to pages for contacts, bookmarks, application drawer, application group.
- Many useful features of application drawer: app parcel(folder), showing/hiding app, marking star for favorites apps, changing application icon and name, uninstalling app and so on
- Create application group and manage list by drag and drop.
- Save and load your theme, page layouts and settings.
- Convert the saved theme file to apk. (contact us by e-mail for more informations)
- Hide status bar, open status bar by swiping down.
- You can implement nice screen without launcher 7, launcher 8, dvr, minimalistic text, wp clock, clockr etc.
* We will make more optimized application through continuous updates.
keywords: launcher, magazine style, typo graphic
What's New in ssLauncher 1.14.17 >
added a big news
improved widget picker
supports 'Ok Google' hotword detection
can search icons by name from icon packs
improved the icon pack picker
added 'stretch page background' option in menu > theme > margins and others
fixed the stretching image issue for the page background
fixed some bugs
fixed the crash when setting the shadow of page labels on KitKat