Journey for Android
More About Journey App
Journey Description: Journey is the social network where what matters is the work you put in, the cool things you create and do, and the support you give others. Not what you look like in a bikini.
SPEND TIME ON THE THINGS YOU LOVE
Sports, life events, hobbies, arts & crafts, skills, and careers – whatever it is you want to do, Journey will get you there faster. Learn from experts. Build momentum. Meet people that share your passion.
CLIMB OUT OF THE INSTAGRAM HOLE
Journey exists to get you off your phone to focus on the things that matter. Our goal is to create an environment that inspires and motivates you to take action toward the things you care about.
FIND THE JOURNEY THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
* Search or browse to find a Journey you'd like to go on – speaking a language, playing guitar, building a business, skydiving, and hundreds more.
* Tap into a Journey's live feed to see what's happening in that community.
* Browse journals to see how others have approached their journey. Track their progress and pick and choose the elements that will work for you.
* Explore Guides created by experts that have been there before. Watch as they talk you through the challenges, milestones, habits, resources, and the story of their journey.
YOUR JOURNEY FEED
A rich, personalized feed from a vibrant community that are on the same journey as you.
* Share photos and videos.
* Ask questions and get help.
* Be a part of a community that will inspire, motivate, and support you along your journey.
JOURNAL YOUR PROGRESS
Every step you take along a journey is chronicled into a rich journal. Track progress, stay motivated, and reminisce on how far you’ve come.
We scour the world for experts across every subject we can think of.
* Watch interviews with experts in the journey you're thinking of starting.
* Read a detailed breakdown of everything you need to know – resources, challenges, habits, and milestones.
We currently have Guides spanning:
* Building a tech startup
* Writing a book
* New mothers
* Base jumping
* Getting married
* Adopting a puppy
...and many more
GET IT DONE
Stay on-track and build momentum with timely nudges along the way.
* Quickly add a task (we call them 'steps') to your journey.
* Set deadlines and reminders.
* Notifications are delivered as steps become due to keep you on track.
What's New in Journey 2.1.0 >