Kore (com.syncedsynapse.kore2): Kore is now the Official Remote for Kodi, and can be installed from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xbmc.korePlease use the ... Read More > or Download Now >
Kore for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About Kore App
Kore Description: Kore is now the Official Remote for Kodi, and can be installed from:
Please use the version above, as this version won't be updated any longer. If you're already using Kore, you'll have to install the above version and set it up again.
Kore is a simple, easy to use and beautiful Kodi / XBMC remote that lets you control your media center from your Android device.
With Kore you can
– Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
– See what’s currently playing, including relevant information about it (movies, TV shows, music, pictures and addons);
– Check and manage the current playlist;
– Change subtitles and audiostreams;
– View your media library, with details about your movies, TV shows, music and addons;
– Works with XBMC (Frodo and Gotham) and Kodi;
– All in a nice and easy to use interface, with multiple themes.
Kore is free and open-source. The in-app purchase lets you buy me a coffee, so i can continue to improve Kore.
- FAQ: http://syncedsynapse.com/kore/kore-faq/
- Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110340113064213296333
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License
What's New in Kore 1.1.1 >
Replace Codec button with Context button on remote. Codec info is now available through a long click on Info button
Added now playing notification
Use hardware volume keys to control volume
Italian translation (by Enrico Strocchi)
Improved music library sync
Fixed bug with In-app purchase key that was crashing Settings screen
New options to sort movies and tv shows
Bulgarian translation (by NEOhidra)
German translation (by jonas2515)