Transit 4.3.6 APK for Android
Updated: February 14, 2018
Transit is your real-time urban travel companion. Navigate your city’s public transit system with accurate real-time predictions, simple trip planning, step-by-step navigation, service disruption ... Read More > or Download APK >
Transit (com.thetransitapp.droid) specifications
Transit / Screenshots
Transit / Description
Transit is your real-time urban travel companion. Navigate your city’s public transit system with accurate real-time predictions, simple trip planning, step-by-step navigation, service disruption notifications, and departure and stop reminders... all presented in a clear, bold interface. Public transport not cooperating? Easily request an Uber, reserve a car2go, or grab the closest bike share.
Over 125 supported cities including NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, LA, SF, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and many more across North America & Europe. Check below for a partial list.
👉Google Play Picks👈
📰 'Killer App' - WSJ📰
⏰“You won't realize how much time you can save planning until you use this app” - LA Times⏰
🏆"MBTA has a favorite transit app — and it's called Transit" - Boston Globe🏆
🗽NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner🗽
🚆Elected Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO🚆
- Know when your next subway or bus is arriving with real-time predictions
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.
- Get push notifications if service disruptions will affect your commute (in select cities).
- Launch GO for step-by-step navigation when you’re on an unfamiliar route.
- Receive departure alarms and stop notifications as well as prompts to pick up the pace in GO.
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
- Locate bike share stations, see the number of bikes available, pay for passes, and unlock bikes (in select cities).
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
- Find nearby car share vehicles and book one.
- Support for all transportation modes: bus / metro / subway / light rail / streetcar / train / Uber / bike share / car2go / ferry
Here is a partial list of supported agencies and cities ( full list: http://transitapp.com/region)
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra*, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA*, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD*, B-cycle
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak*
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT*, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR)*, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR)*, NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE*, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, SIR* Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Diego: MTS*, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+20 more cities!
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*, STO
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO Transit, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, HSR*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Durham (DRT), Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
+ 10 more cities!
*includes real-time info(eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, NextBus in Boston, etc)
Transit / Changelog / What's New in v4.3.6
- Since the start of 2018, we:
- Got a gym membership.
- Slipped on the ice.
- Got lost (Transit wasn't updating to our new location).
- Fixed the app so it always updates to our current location.
- Stepped in a huge puddle.
- Got a service alert notification from Transit but couldn't open it.
- Fixed the app so that the above never, ever happens again.
- Bought crampons.
- Met our valentine at the bus stop.
- Got lots of 5-star reviews from users. (Hint, hint.)