TransUnion for Android
More About TransUnion App
TransUnion Description: TransUnion’s Mobile App truly puts your credit in your hands. Now you can check your credit health, get alerts to help protect against ID theft, lock your TransUnion AND Equifax credit reports, all in a matter of seconds—at home, on the train, in the bank—wherever and whenever you need access to your credit information.
Monitor & Protect Your Credit, Quickly and Conveniently
Our app starts at the Dashboard, which shows you your current credit score and seamlessly connects you to your credit information and powerful tools like Credit Lock Plus.
With the TransUnion Mobile App you can instantly:
- Keep thieves out of your TransUnion AND Equifax credit reports with Credit Lock Plus – powered by Multi-Bureau Lock
- Unlock either or both credit reports, just as fast, so they’re available when you want to apply for credit
- Check your credit score to see where you stand
- Learn what’s influencing your credit score, so you can take positive action
- Get alerts of critical credit report changes to help protect against ID theft
- See your credit accounts to get a complete and up-to-date picture of your credit history
- Review credit inquiries and get alerts the moment your TransUnion report is requested as part of a credit application
- View public records associated with your name to discover liens and get the latest on legal proceedings
- Verify your personal information to ensure timely and accurate communication
Join More Than 11 Million TransUnion Credit Management Product Users
TransUnion Interactive, Inc. is the consumer subsidiary of TransUnion, a global leader in credit information and information management services, which maintains credit histories on approximately 500 million consumers around the globe.