Prime 2.8.14 for Android
A Free Medical App
Published By Unbound Medicine, Inc
Prime (com.unbound.android.medl): The free Prime app offers up-to-date journal citations from the PubMed database ... Read More > or Download Now >
Prime for Android
8.85 MBGoogle Play
- • Latest Version: 2.8.14
- • Updated: December 21, 2022
- • Requires: Android 7.0 and up
- • Developer: Unbound Medicine, Inc
- • Content Rating: Everyone
- • Rating Average
- 4.09 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: com.unbound.android.medl.apk
You can now download the latest version apk file or old version apk file and install it.
More About Prime App
Prime Description: ** The best way to search, organize, and share PubMed® literature directly on your mobile device **
Unbound MEDLINE is now Prime. The new free Prime app connects you to the most up-to-date journal citations and abstracts from the complete PubMed database. In addition to the ability to perform powerful searches and link to the publisher’s full text articles, Prime also provides a number of exclusive tools not available anywhere else creating a one-of-a-kind user experience.
- Search: Perform evidence-based searches by keyword, author, or journal then link to full text articles.
- Organize: Bookmark and Tag important articles and searches to quickly return to them later
- Share: Share articles directly from the app via Email, Twitter, Facebook, SMS, Dropbox, and more
- Grapherence®: Unbound’s unique search option allows you to visually explore the influence and interrelationships among journal articles
- For You: Discover new articles in a feed designed specifically for you based on how you use the app
- Browse: Select specific journals you want to follow and receive alerts when new articles are published
WHAT IS GRAPHERENCE?
Grapherence® is Unbound’s interactive search that graphically represents the influence and interrelationships among journal articles. Tap the Grapherence button within a citation and instantly see how that article is related to others. Using this exclusive feature the researcher quickly uncovers difficult to find entries, determines overall significance, identifies clusters of thought, and locates seminal articles.
ABOUT UNBOUND MEDICINE
With 50+ premium apps available, Unbound Medicine combines powerful software with best-selling content to deliver clinical answers wherever you need them. Top-selling apps include Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX) Guide, Davis’s Drug Guide, 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Harriet Lane Handbook, The Washington Manual, Nursing Central™, and Diagnosaurus DDx.
What's New in Prime 2.8.14 >
* Bug fixes