Flickr 4.4.2 APK for Android
Updated: September 17, 2017
Introducing the new Flickr app - upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your ... Read More > or Download APK >
Flickr (com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.flickr) specifications
Flickr / Screenshots
Flickr / Video Trailer or Demo
Flickr / Description
Introducing the new Flickr app - upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - tweak your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Explore, interact and engage with friends, family and the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238232
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
Flickr / Changelog / What's New in v4.4.2
- When updating Flickr
- One has to be careful
- To add the right features
- Lest we get an earful.
- But there's no need to worry
- In this particular case;
- What's been added in 4.4
- Is particularly ace.
- Long missing from Flickr,
- That crucial MacGuffin:
- You now can partake
- In your Group Discussions.
- Start and participate in group discussions.
- Sort your camera roll by date uploaded.
- Reply directly to comments on photos.