WiFi Overview 360 4.21.05 APK for Android
Updated: April 5, 2018
WiFi Overview 360 - The universal WiFi tool, incl. WidgetsWiFi Overview 360 and the Pro version is not only a WiFI-Scanner, which shows all WiFis in range, the app is much more. This app ... Read More > or Download APK >
WiFi Overview 360 (de.android.wifiscanner) specifications
WiFi Overview 360 / Screenshots
WiFi Overview 360 / Video Trailer or Demo
WiFi Overview 360 / Description
WiFi Overview 360 - The universal WiFi tool, incl. Widgets
WiFi Overview 360 and the Pro version is not only a WiFI-Scanner, which shows all WiFis in range, the app is much more. This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WiFis.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WiFis (WiFi name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not and much more) in your environment.
The tab "Ch Check" (Channel Checker) and "Ch. Radar" (Channel Radar) are powerful tools to optimize your own WiFi network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
With a powerful "WiFi Detector/Sniffer" (only Pro Version), who expanded the Android function enormously. "WiFi Detector" looking for open WiFis, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech - if you want) and can connect automatically.
Main features are:
- WiFi Detector - the powerful open network finder (only Pro version)
- "Quick connect shortcut", you can set a shortcut to switch/connect quick and easy between/to WiFis (only Pro version)
- change WiFi priority manually (only Pro version)
- included 2x1, 1x1 (only Pro version) and 4x1 (only Pro version) widgets with different styles
- WiFi scanner
- WiFi sorting options for "strength", "alphabetically", "channel" and "open/known Wi-Fis"
- automatic WiFi activation at startup - if off, and automatic turn-off at the end
- manual way to add a network
- detailed WiFi information
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- Tablet support
- WiFi Internet connection check
- and much more ...
WiFi Overview 360 / Changelog / What's New in v4.21.05
- Access Point manufacturer added
- Bluetooth permissions added (for future features)
- bug fixes
- numerous code optimizations
- performance improvements
- stability improvements