ProtectedApps for Android
More About ProtectedApps App
ProtectedApps Description: With this app you could protect app with a password, PIN or pattern. The Android lockscreen is used for that. The protection could not be removed with a simple long press on back-button, like with most other apps. You could even protect not straight startable apps like the package-installer.
Donation: You could select a unlimited count of apps.
TouchWiz users (most Samsung devices): Please enable in settings the compat mode BEFORE rebooting the device with enabled module!
All features are supported since Android 4.2. With older versions not supported options are hidden in the settings.
- Differen observation modes: First start of apps or while using it
- Duration of unlock configurable
- Autmatic locking could be switched off.
- Notification options: Always, while unlockedImmer, never
- Duration of unlock could be configured
- Pre-lock slider could be disabled
- Minimal and maximal time frame of unlocking configurable
- The device is protected by slider, protected apps with a PIN
- The device is protected by slider and PIN+TimePIN, protected apps with pattern
For best protection select at least these apps:
- Play Store (install/remove apps)
- Xposed Installer (enable/disable modules)
- Package-Installer (install/remove apks)
- Settings (Android system settings)
- ProtectedApps (configure protected apps)
WARNING: Please configure and check ProtectedApps with other apps before!
- YELLOW: System app, could be started by launcher.
- YELLOW+BLUE: System app, not straight startable.
- BLUE: User app, not straight startable.
- BOOT_COMPLETE: Show persistant notification (optional)
- DEVICE_ADMIN: Lock device (required)
* "This app uses the Device Administrator permission."
* No self-promotion in the app.
* More than 5 apps could be selected.
* You support this app and further development!
Your device has to be rooted to install the required X-posed framework: http://tinyurl.com/cd46qco
Donator-App & Features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.defim.apk.protectedapps.donator
What's New in ProtectedApps 3.9.3 >
See in the app or on website