Fonter for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About Fonter App
Fonter Description: HOW TO RESTORE TO DEFAULT FONT: use "root explorer", delete fonter font files under dir "/system/fonts/", fonterXXXX.ttf files.
The Android System have a lot of custom ROMs, the following list devices can not working with Fonter
- 4.2.1 Jiayu G3S
- LG G3
- HTC Desire 310
- Sony xperia m2 android 4.3 maybe cause Bootloop after change font. please backup your data first.
- Coolpad , can not change font with Coolpad custom rom.
- hw G610-U20, change system font maybe cause BOOTLOOP.
★ MOST devices need root to change font ★
You can Google "Root " ,such as "root nexus 4" , to learn how to root your phone.
Please not give us one star because your phone not have root ! Thanks!
Fonter is the best font manager on Android,can CHANGE SYSTEM FONT , CHANGE SYSTEM EMOJI, CHANGE APP's FONT and FONT COLOR, post STYLED TWEET without 140 words limit, also have thousands of fonts for you.
Samsung 4.2+ system need root to change font.
Fonter is desigined to change your phone's font, or just change an app's font. It's super easy to use, change every app's font every day!
If you find Fonter is useful， please rate a five star. If you have any problems, please email(email@example.com) us before rate one star. THANK YOUR !
HOW TO ROOT: http://goodev.github.io/root/ or https://towelroot.com/
* Change system emojis
* Support to change an app's font
* Support to change an app's font color
* Post styled tweet
* Support Samsung,OnePlus,part of Color OS phones to change font perfectly (NO ROOT needed)
* Support generate Huawei,Xiaomi theme package, using theme manager to change font on those phones (NO ROOT needed）
* Support HTC,Motorola,Lenovo,Nokia X, Nexus series phones to change font(NEED ROOT)
* Support Flipfont changer system
* Support custom fonts
* Easy to use, no tedious steps
* Support multi THEME
HOW TO CHANGE AN APP's FONT
First you need install Xposed framework(http://repo.xposed.info) and enable it. Then enable the Fonter module on the Xposed modules screen and reboot your device.
After that, you can select the "Change app font" menu on the left drawer. Pick the app you want to change, and enable change app font function on the app's settings screen, pick the font you want to use.
That's all, have fun!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A BETA TEST APP, BACKUP YOUR DEVICES DATA BEFORE CHANGE YOUR SYSTEM FONT.
HOW TO CHANGE SYSTEM FONT
If you have a phone with Flipfont(Most Samsung, OnePlus, Part of Color os):
FIRST OF ALL
You have to check "unknown sources" option on the Settings
1. Go to home screen > "settings" > "security" , and check "unknown sources".
2. Please note: some Carriers doesn't allow non-market apps (downloaded or copyed) be installed. In such case you should root your device to use this feature.
HOW TO USE?
1. Check if your phone have Flipfont.(Home > Settings > Display, check there has Font or Font style or not). Then run this app, download a font you want to use, after download there have to optinos: CHANGE SYSTEM FONT and CHANGE APP FONT. if you want change system font, pick the CHANGE SYSTEM FONT button; if you want change an app's font, pick the CHANGE APP FONT button(this option nend Xposed framewrok: http://dl.xposed.info/modules/de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v32_de4f0d.apk )
If you pick the CHANGE SYSTEM FONT option, will ask you to install the font app. After installed , go to font setting screen (Home > Setting > Display > Font or Font sytle).
HOW TO UNINSTALL FONTS?
** Go to 'Home > Setting > Application > Manage Application'
** Select font you want to uninstall
These fonts are all free fonts.
we collected through internet and checked these fonts are free version.
If you find any commercial font on this app, please report to us. Then we'll delete it
within 5 business days.
What's New in Fonter 3.0.0 >
Fix bugs ★