Postinfo 2.4 APK for Android
Updated: October 17, 2018
Postinfo (info.indiapost): Postinfo - Department Posts Android Mobile ApplicationPostinfo, the citizen centric android Mobile application of Department of Posts developed by Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology .The app provides the following facilities; 1) Tracking2) Post office ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about Postinfo
Postinfo Description: Postinfo - Department Posts Android Mobile Application
Postinfo, the citizen centric android Mobile application of Department of Posts developed by Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology .The app provides the following facilities;
2) Post office search
3) Postage Calculator
4) Insurance premium calculator
5) Interest calculator
Brief description of each facility is given below;
The tracking facility is made available on this mobile app for the following types of mail items.
• Speed Post • Registered Letter • Insured Letter
• Value Payable Letter • Insured Value Payable Letter • Registered Packets
• Registered Periodicals • Registered Parcel • Insured Parcel
• Value Payable Parcel • Insured Value Payable Parcel • Business Parcel
• Business Parcel COD • Express Parcel • Express Parcel COD
• Electronic Money Order (e-MO)
The users can view the status of the above mentioned type of articles by entering the articles number and touching the Track button. The following additional facilities are also available.
• Save the results for future reference
• Share it with others through Android native sharing apps viz. Bluetooth, WhatsApp, Facebook etc.
POST OFFICE SEARCH:
The app will calculate the Postage (tariff) to be paid for all types of articles based on the weight entered by the user. The unique feature of the Postage Calculator is that in single query it shows the tariff chargeable for the following items..
• Ordinary letter • Speed post Domestic *
• Registered letter • Ordinary Parcel
• Registered Parcel • Registered book packet
• Registered book packet containing Printed books • Ordinary Registered book packet
• Ordinary book packet containing Printed books • Book packet containing periodicals
• Book packet containing Registered News papers
• *Domestic Speed Post Tariff depends on distance between place of origin and destination.
• Based on tariff there are 5 slabs of tariff viz. local, up to 200 KM, 201 to 1000 KM, and 1001 to 2000KM and above 2000KM. The calculator shows the tariff for all categories)
The Department is offering various types of Life Insurance Policies through Postal Life Insurance and Rural Postal Life Insurance. The users can check the premium payable for all the eligible types of Postal /Rural Postal Life insurance Policies on the basis of the input entered.
Post office is offering different types of Small Savings Schemes as mentioned below:
• Sukanya Samriddhi yojaana • Recurring Deposit
• Time Deposit (1 year, 2 year, 3 year and 5 year) • Monthly Income Scheme
• Senior Citizen Savings Scheme • National Savings Certificate
• Kisan Vikas Patra
The calculator shows the interest rate for each savings scheme. By entering the amount
What's New in Postinfo 2.4 >
- What's new in version 2.4 ?
- 1. Interest rates updated.
- 2. Pincode Database updated.
Postinfo Specifications & Downloads >