Japanese Dictionary Takoboto (jp.takoboto): Takoboto is an offline Japanese-English dictionary and Nihongo learning tool. ... Read More > or Download Now >
Japanese Dictionary Takoboto for Android
39.70 MBGoogle Play
- • Latest Version: 1.7.4
- • Updated: January 26, 2022
- • Requires: Android 4.4 and up
- • Developer: Takoboto
- • Content Rating: Everyone
- • Rating Average
- 4.92 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: jp.takoboto.apk
You can now download the latest version apk file or old version apk file and install it.
More About Japanese Dictionary Takoboto App
Japanese Dictionary Takoboto Description: Takoboto is an offline Japanese-English, English-Japanese dictionary and Japanese language learning tool. It includes translations of some words in French, German and Russian and displays example sentences, kanji information and conjugated forms for each word.
The words can be searched using kanji, kana, romaji or latin alphabets. Full sentences and conjugated forms are also recognized. Kanji can be searched by selecting multiple radicals.
- 170000+ Japanese entries with english translations
- Search as you type with kanji, kana, romaji or alphabet
- Example phrases to see how words are used
- Easy kanji search by selecting multiple radicals
- Conjugated forms are provided and can be searched as well
- Voice audio using text-to-speech
- Dark theme for studying Japanese at night
- Export to AnkiDroid
- Favorites, history and custom lists of words for review
- Can add your own custom translations and contribute new words
- Ready-made study lists
- Kana tables
- Japanese grammar links to external web sites
Like most of the Japanese dictionary apps out there, the data is from the awesome JMdict project made by the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group thanks to Jim Breen and others.
Permission to access USB Storage/Photos/Media/Files is required to be able to export and import words lists to USB Storage if you do so from the menu. None of your other files or photos are accessed.
Network Connection Permission is used to send your contributions to takoboto.jp if you do so in the app, otherwise nothing is sent and network connection is not required (dictionary works offline).
If you'd like to get more frequent updates with experimental features (and bugs), please subscribe to receive beta versions by following this link:
What's New in Japanese Dictionary Takoboto 1.7.4 >
Fix bug with Speak option from flashcards screen.
Tweak app launch mode options.
Added information and clarifications to comply with policies.
More robust purchase handling and a restore purchase button.