Portable Wi-Fi hotspot 126.96.36.199-19 APK for Android
Updated: January 27, 2018
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot (kr.core.technology.wifi.hotspot) specifications
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot / Screenshots
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot / Description
Turn on Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot / Changelog / What's New in v188.8.131.52-19
- Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
- Some devices need to perform this step.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps Apps icon > Settings > Mobile Hotspot and Tethering (Wireless and networks section).
- Note These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap Mobile Hotspot.
- Tap the Mobile Hotspot switch to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Note If prompted, review the warning then tap OK to confirm.