Hearing Test for Android
More About Hearing Test App
Hearing Test Description: Pure-tone audiometry is the basic hearing examination which determines the degree of hearing loss in relation to the sound frequency.
Hearing Test features:
* pure tone audiometry using bundled headphones and predefined calibration coefficients from the database (possible for systematically increasing number of devices),
* calibration of the device (in the case of lack of predefined coefficients or for headphones other than bundled).
* viewing tests results,
* adding notes to the tests results,
* printing of the tests results,
* adjustment of calibration (calibration coefficients may be adjusted on the basis of your audiogram produced using an audiometer).
* verification of calibration coefficients,
* suppressing of the masking noise for the purpose of free field audiometry.
What's New in Hearing Test 2.1 >
Improvements to the binaural testing (e.g. in qualification for Johansen IAS treatment).
Added option of selecting a starting intensity